We are focused on the future, to be Europe's largest and most sustainable supplier of consumer household products. Our future business success will be guided by our vision to be Sustainable, Profitable and Proud.
We believe that building a sustainable business is right for our customers, right for our colleagues and right for the planet.
Being profitable allows us to continue to invest in our business and colleagues and to make the right decisions regarding the future.
Proud of our business, our colleagues, our products and the communities we work in and are part of.
We will deliver our Vision by working together and living our Values. Our Values help us strengthen relationships with all our stakeholders and customers, build trust and attract and retain talented colleagues.
One business, one team
Take collective responsibility for business
processes and results
• Demonstrate broad understanding of the full business position
• Develop people by continuously coaching
• Actively seek to achieve success through teamwork
Treat others as you would wish to be treated
• Build the trust of colleagues
• Honour promises and commitments
• Operate fairly, respecting and valuing differences
• Create a positive working environment
• Recognise good performance
Believe it’s possible
• Thrive in an ever changing environment
• Entrepreneurial outlook encouraging innovation
• Tenacious and determined to succeed
• Celebrate success and generate infec- tious enthusiasm
Achieve at pace
• Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm
• Possess drive and energy
• Pride in performance of own team, and others around
• Make informed decisions quickly
• Prioritise to ensure delivery and benefit to
the business across all functions
• Challenge activities that do not add value
• Build team confidence and knowledge of business decisions
• Clearly communicate Business goals
• Give responsibility and recognise success